Working at TechProtect
We are a swabian company based in Holzgerlingen near Stuttgart. We not only have swabian virtues such as inventiveness, diligence and a love for order, but also a collegial atmosphere, which is constantly strengthened and expanded through staff events such as Christmas parties, summer parties and joint team events. An open company culture and flat hierarchies also ensure a great working atmosphere, which is additionally enriched by the cultural diversity of our colleagues.
„Our goal is, working together with people to create something truly meaningful and lasting by pooling all our energies together.“
– Armin Kienle, Founder of TechProtect GmbH
We are always looking for creative minds who are enthusiastic and imaginative and who want to create something meaningful and lasting. You want to make a difference, are motivated and committed? Do you want to expand your skills in a supportive environment? Do you think in a future-oriented way and want to create sustainable solutions?
In addition to exciting job opportunities, we offer you the chance to advance your career path through an apprenticeship or dual study program.
Our training offers include the following:
- Apprenticeship as a management assistant for office management
- Dual study program in Business Administration – Service Management: Consulting & Sales (B.A.) (m/f/d)
- Dual study program in Business Administration – Service Management: International Services Management (B.A.) (m/f/d)
- Dual study program in Business Administration – Service Management: Logistics and Supply Chain Management (B.A.) (m/f/d)
In our job portal you will find all current job and training offers as well as an opportunity to submit an initiative application.